Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Watchmen, Hot Fuzz, and Cambodia

Today was a good day. While I've discovered that awesome people don't know what RedFence is and their publicists don't care, we can still get into more intimate press talk-back sessions.

Which means, so far, at Comic-Con I've snagged a roundtable discussion for Watchmen and an hour press block with Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright. WOOT!

*and if you don't know what or who those above mentioned movies and people are, well, you need to polish your pop-culture trivia skills*

And Matt and I have decided to hit up Cambodia together, which means come September we'll be making videos in ancient temples ... and that just seems like the coolest thing ever.

Good day, good day.

Oh, and I ordered my backpack as well.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: